In Osaka English House, all the communal spaces are shared by foreigners and Japanese students in order to enjoy opportunities to share meals, activities and chats with everyone.
When you need some privacy, you can retire to your private room and relax.
For co-operative residents, O.E.H. has many benefits compared to other residences for foreigners, including:
- ★ Large communal lounge with TV, Bluray player, and Kotatsu
- ★ Spacious kitchen and dining area
- ★ Study rooms and library
- ★ Use of free internet/wi-fi, fax, copier, public phone
- ★ Daily newspapers and other periodicals
- ★ Washing machines and dryers
- ★ Everything you need!
Inside Osaka English House
Osaka English House is only 10 minutes by foot from Keihan Hirakata-shi station, shops, banks, parks, fitness center, medical facilities, etc. Hirakatashi station is located halfway between Osaka (Yodoyabashi) & Kyoto (Shijo), 25 minutes on the Keihan train line either way.
- ★ Every room has its own Air Conditioner and Heater
- ★ All electricity, water, and gas taxes included.
- ★ Furniture and bedding supplied.
- ★ You can ask to be picked up at Hirakatashi station
Note: we are closed Satuday, Sunday and National holiday for viewing accommodation.
See more about our prices on our Booking page