Job offers for native English speakers.
OEH seeks native English teacher/s
■Teach children/students/working adults in Hirakata & Neyagawa area, Osaka.
■Related teaching experience preferred.
■Please send resume with your photo to email@example.com
Our instructors teach practical English to children, university students, and working adults in accordance with a set curriculum using a variety of 1 on 1 and group methods. Teachers will need to be able to work independently during class time. As we are continually improving our lessons and methods, teachers will also to work well as a team. Our students either reside at OEH or live nearby. We encourage our instructors to live at OEH.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any type.
- Applicants must be able to commit to a one-year contract.
- Applicants must have an understanding of relevant cultural differences.
- Applicants must have a valid visa which allows you to work in Japan, so that we can then sponsor you for an extension. (e.g.) Working visa, student visa, or working holiday visa etc.
- Applicants must live in-house or nearby.
Salary, Contracts, and Accommodation
- Salary — depends
- Contract — Instructors are signed to a one-year contract, which is renewable based on performance and job availability.
- Accommodation — sponsored accommodation is available for those teachers who require it.
Instructors may take an interest-free loan, to help cover the costs of relocation.
How to apply
To apply for a teaching position, please send a resume, cover letter and questionnaire to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other inquiries regarding job openings can also be made via email.
Since OEH began in 1968 our efforts have been focused on our Assistant Language Teacher / English Language Teacher / Native English Teacher division, endeavoring to provide our students with the finest English instruction available.
We are a small company though we work with two of the top private schools in the Kansai Keihan area. We are always looking to expand, but quality is far more important to us than quantity. Our size affords us the opportunity to devote quality time to both clients and teachers–ensuring we give the best experience we can offer to both.