Osaka English House is unique residence where communal space is shared by foreigners and Japanese students.
Established 45 years ago in the spirit of co-operation, O.E.H. provides an ideal opportunity to share culture and languages with people from all across the world.
For co-operative residents, O.E.H. has many benefits over other residences for foreigners, including:
- ★ Large communal LOUNGE with TV, Bluray player, and Kotatsu
- ★ Spacious kitchen and dining area
- ★ Study room and library
- ★ Use of free internet/wi-fi, fax, copier, public phone
- ★ Daily newspapers and other periodicals
- ★ Washing machines and dryer
- ★ Everything you need!
Only a 10 minute walk from Keihan Hirakata-shi station, shops, banks, park, fitness center, medical facilities, etc. Located halfway between Osaka(Yodoyabashi) & Kyoto (Shijo) 25 minutes on the Keihan train line either way.
- ★ Every room has it’s own Air Conditioner and Heater
- ★ All electricity, water, and gas included.
- ★ Furniture and bedding supplied.
- ★ Book Now! Free pick up at HIRAKATASHI
We are closed Satuday, Sunday and National holiday for viewing accommodation.
|ROOM RATES (in cash)||One Person||Two People|
|Per night||3,700 Yen
4,100 Yen (weekend)
6,900 Yen (weekend)
|Per week||22,400 Yen||30,100 Yen|
|Per month||54,000 Yen||87,000 Yen|